ANYI'S PICKS: COFFEE DATE WITH THE CALLIE
CALLIE IN BLACK TUMBLED CALF
The biker boot came onto the scene a few years ago about the time when skinny jeans became popular, and this relatively new silhouette (to the fashion scene) isn't going anywhere–mainly due to the fact that they are ridiculously flattering to the leg due to their volume and point at which they hit the calf. The Callie is a very classic example of this kind of boot and will add a bit of edge to any look, plus is extremely comfortable and easy to slip on. Pair them with a soft feminine dress to contrast with the toughness of the boot or, as seen here, pair with skinny jeans and an oversize jacket to play with volume contrast.
- ISABEL MARANT Gold-plated horn hoop earrings
- ANYI LU Callie in black tumbled calf
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Luna leather bucket bag
- GIVENCHY Studded belt in black textured-leather
- JENNIFER MEYER 18-karat gold diamond cuff
- RAG & BONE The Skinny mid-rise jeans
- ISABEL MARANT Hatfield striped merino wool-blend sweater
- SAINT LAURENT Hooded cotton-twill parka
IS THERE A LOCATION IN WILMINGTON, NC, that carries your shoes? What do the price run?
Leave a comment